So my night last night consisted of cuddles, drinks, and Disney’s The Aristocats. Basically perfect.
I knew I should’ve just gotten up again and written it and just never sleep again ever and keep writing ‘til the first draft is done instead. This is not going well and why the fuck can I never do anything remotely useful at a decent hour of the day?
sitting in my room on the 6th floor watching anthony drive up and down the street looking for a carpark. what a chump. it’s really cute. this is like the 3rd time he’s driven past.
Dear Frank-the-coolest-lecturer, get well soon, and I hope you’re not in hospital for anything too outrageous. Also, Paul is fucking crazy, in a kind of bad way, and I don’t really enjoy his lecturers. Especially when he tells us all about this video he saw once, of these two apes, that were both beheaded in an experiment, and and then the head of one attached to the other and they got it to live for a short amount of time, and graphically describing the look in it’s eyes. Basically, I hope you bounce back soon, because you are cool, and today’s iwrite was unpleasant and disturbing.
When you have to write a 1000 word piece of fiction for an assessment, and you sit down and do it in a day, 4 days before it’s due, because you’ve virtually done nothing for the past 5 weeks towards it, and it ends up being 3000 words long. Fuck.
- Anthony: I saw a baby mouse the other day. He was like the size of my thumbnail. I tried to catch him, but everytime I got him in my hand, he'd jump out and run away. He was too fast, and I lost him.
- Me: That's cute, but what would you've done with a tiny mouse anyway?
- Anthony: I don't know, like, put him in my pocket or something?
- Me: What?! Why?!
- Anthony: Yeah, he could've been my pocket mouse, and lived in my pocket. He could've been my buddy.
- Me: Yeah.. Well, maybe it's for the best. I mean, what would you've fed him? If he was a baby, you'd have to feed him milk.
- Anthony: Nah. I would've fed him like... Chips or something.